DESKTOP SUSHI ROBOT SDM 2004
This machine can form various types of rice. (16g ~ 26g) !
- Unstickable materials are used where the rices pass through, so that rices are not stuck on the machine.
- This machine overcomes the defects of Teflon coating rubbed off where the rice go on by as the machine is used for long.
- The passages of rice are not Teflon-coated, but are of the original material, so that rice are not stuck on the machine even though the machine gets rubbed off caused by a long usage.
- The front window is transparent that the forming process can be seen.
- The belt, mould, and rollers can be easily disassembled for washing.
|Production capacity||2000 – 3500 pcs/h|
|Rice weight||16g – 26g|
|Power/Consumption power||AC 220/55W|
|Dimension||330(W) X 510(L) X 490(H) mm|
Sorry, this download is not available yet!
Sorry, this video is not available yet!